Live Sound Production II
16 to 24 hours
This course focuses on the core skills required to operate a VENUE system in a professional live sound environment. It provides comprehensive, hands-on training on a VENUE D-Show or Profile control surface and covers system hardware and software configuration.
This course is designed for advanced students and working professionals (live sound engineers) who have fundamental knowledge and experience using a VENUE system.
- VENUE 110V: Live Sound Production I (required)
- Pro Tools 101: Introduction to Pro Tools (recommended)
- Pro Tools 110: Pro Tools Production I (recommended)
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Configure Expanded VENUE systems
- Operate Advanced console controls
- Understand Advanced built-in and TDM processing concepts
- Implement Advanced mixing concepts
- Enable Advanced monitor mixing workflows
- Create Snapshots and Events
- Connect VENUE and Pro Tools|HD