Live Sound Production I
16 to 24 hours
This course focuses on the essential skills required to operate a VENUE system in a live sound environment. Coverage includes system operation using both the VENUE D-Show software and a VENUE control surface. Advanced students and working professionals may want to combine this course with VENUE 210V.
This course is designed for live sound students and engineers with limited experience using a VENUE system.
- Basic knowledge of live sound principles
- Pro Tools 101: Introduction to Pro Tools (recommended)
- Pro Tools 110: Pro Tools Production I (recommended)
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the VENUE concept
- Use D-Show control software
- Operate a VENUE control surface
- Enable Built-in effects processing
- Understand TDM plug-ins and VENUE
- Mix with VENUE
- Operate Matrix Mixers
- Connect VENUE and Pro Tools